Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chicken Continental





Well, I haven't figured out yet how to take pictures that make the food actually look yummy. I promise it is good, I am just not a food photographer. This recipe is versatile. This week we had it the first time on its own, then I cut up the leftovers and mixed it with some cooked pasta.

Chicken Continental

▪ 6 chicken breasts

▪ Flour

▪ Salt

▪ Pepper

Dip the chicken in water and dredge in flour, salt and pepper. Arrange in 9x13 casserole dish.


Sauce mix

▪ 3 Tbsp soy sauce

▪ 2 Tbsp minced onion

▪ 1/2 cup pineapple juice

▪ 1/4 tsp. ginger

▪ 1 stick margarine, melted

Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes uncovered. Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you get down on yourself. I think it looks terrific. We'll have to try it sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete